17987Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: hammock bivy idea!

  • Ralph Oborn
    Sep 4, 2007
      As I remember others who have tried similar projects there ends up being an
      awful lot of stress across along the seam and along the zipper. I think you
      will have to make sure that when the hammock is loaded (with you) that these
      areas aren't stressed.

      Is there some sort of sewing techniqure that allows one piece to stretch
      more than the other?

      Ralph

      PS I'm imaginine three layers, Bottom pocket for pad, top pocket for me.