17986Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: hammock bivy idea!

    Sep 4, 2007
      i have been planning one (in my thoughts) that will be more like the travel pod on risk's or jeff's site.
      it will attach to the ridge line by 2 hooks. it will have a long, center zipper from foot to above head, & 2 short zippers at the end of the long one (above head) that will go down either side.
      that way i can unzip the long, center zipper & one zipper on either side to enter or exit.

      i'm thinking of several variations...
      1) ...all bug net
      2) ...bug net top & nylon bottom
      3) ...all nylon (for winter) ...tim

      mrbyer <mrbyer@...> wrote:
      I was wondering how many people have made a bivy, like Deb's and if
      they would be willing to share plans, even basic ones to help a newbie
      with a sewing machine. Thanks.