      Posted by: "Brian Tutor" btutor@...<mailto:btutor@...> btutor
      Date: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:49 pm ((PDT))

      I just went through this myself. I am prepping for a 2 month AT
      section hike. So during a recent rainy evening I took my stock
      Hennessey Expedition Asym out in the backyard for the night. I
      started out with the tarp flipped the wrong way. When setting up
      make sure the corners of the tarp are centered over the tie-outs on
      the hammock. If not flip it over and check again.

      But even after I had it setup properly I had a wet night. I did have
      drip lines tied to both ends. (SNIP)