      From: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of tim garner
      Sent: Friday, August 31, 2007 6:26 AM
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: Leaky hammock

      i would suggest not tying an unnecessary knot in the line, especially the
      hammock support line. knots weaken a rope or webbing.
      i tie a piece of colored string around one end. red for red head???

      Carey Parks <Carey@...> wrote:
      You might consider tying a knot around or in the end of the lines so you
      can
      tell them apart in the dark. Same knots in the hammock and tarp lines help
      you match things up when it's a dark and stormy night.