17962Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Leaky hammock

    Aug 30, 2007
      not a bad idea.
      i did that w/ a foot print i used for a small tent i used (back in my bad days<g>)
      it had an off set shape that was not immediately obvious to see one side from the other when time came to lay it out.

      dt king <whipmaker@...> wrote:
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Womble" wrote:

      > Some of the
      > Hennessy tarps are not symmetrical and they have to be oriented the
      > correct way or the ends of the hammock are exposed directly to rain.

      Ya know, think I'll break out the sharpies and deface my tarp and
      support lines just enough to color code the ends.

      David King