17957Re: [Hammock Camping] Leaky hammock

    Aug 29, 2007
      I thought I would add this to Ralph's comments. It is obvious when
      you look at it and most people recognize the issue right away... but
      sometimes people miss it the first time they use it. Some of the
      Hennessy tarps are not symmetrical and they have to be oriented the
      correct way or the ends of the hammock are exposed directly to rain.

      Dave Womble
      aka Youngblood
      designer of the Speer Segmented Pad Extender and Snugfit Underquilt
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic