17956Re: Beach Hammock set-up

  • wootres4
    Aug 29, 2007
      Billy,
      Using Youngblood's article on sag angles, I came up with a 102 inch
      ridgeline for my ENO Double Nest hammock. It's Parra cord attached
      via carabinas and I wouldn't consider it structural. Regardless, it
      gives me a straight line to level the set up with and an almost
      perfect unoccupied 30 degree hang every single time. The angle
      changes when I get in, but this is the "feel' I'm used to and like.
      Then there is the advantage of hanging things on it when I'm in the
      hammock.
      All around I owe thanks to Dave (Youngblood) for the idea that is
      the best addition to my set up I've yet to come across.

      CHRIS

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Billy Chard" <bc100s@...>
      wrote:

      > Thats interesting. i need to find more info on that do you know
      where i can find out about structual ridgelines