17943Recall of Hennessy Hammock tree-hugging straps

  • Catherine
    Aug 27, 2007
      Hi,

      I've just received a new set of straps from Mountain Equipment Coop for my
      Hennessy Hammock Ultralight Asym, along with an explanation that the straps
      provided with my hammock wear out prematurely so HH decided to replace them
      for free.

      Supposedly, this only affects the newer generation of Ultralight Asyms. So
      if you bought an HH recently, you might want to check with them to verify if
      your straps should be replaced.

      Catherine