      Posted by: "Ed Speer" ed@...<mailto:ed@...> edspeer2002
      Date: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:45 pm ((PDT))

      Tim, as always Karen & I are looking forward to the next campout. Several
      others have also expressed an interest in coming, so it promises to be 20-30
      hammockers again. Cooling off in the river sounds quite inviting right
      now...Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc