17923[Hammock Camping] Re: Giving Up

  • Brona
    Aug 10, 2007
      The NPS-AT Web site states that horses are not allowed. The AT is a
      foot trail for foot traffic. However if you hike the trail, you
      will find dogs and other "pets". There are some areas where horse
      trails cross the AT and packstock/horses are allowed there.

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Randal Swink" <rswink@...>