17902Re: [Hammock Camping] A Big Hello

    Jul 31 12:10 PM
      if you are asking if i've herd of stone mt, N.C., yes. i've been there quite a few times.
      it's a nice state park w/ some interesting features & not to far away.
      i'm sure yall would enjoy it. ...tim

      Bonnie <treehugger@...> wrote:

      > bonnie... i think that would be fun & helpful to have an
      occasional get-together for those close enough. i know of at least two
      hammockers in W-S, one in greensboro. then there are others a little
      further away... duram, charlotte, fayetteville, ect, but i'm not sure
      how often they check in here on this forum. they're more active on

      Thanks Tim. I'll check it out. I met a fellow at REI in greensboro who
      said there was a club meeting for an annual outing in a local state
      park. I think it was Stone Mt. Have you heard of it?
      Bonnie