17882A Big Hello

  • Bonnie
    Jul 25, 2007
      Hi Folks,
      Thanks so much for including me in your group. I love my hammock
      (Hennessy)and can't imagine sleeping on the ground again. I'm looking
      forward to getting to know everyone and sharing ideas. I live in
      Greensboro NC and so if anyone lives near me let me know. I just had
      shoulder reconstruction and that's put a real wet blanket on our
      summer. David, my hubby is new to this too and we favor fall for
      camping anyway so it's not that terrible but I didn't want to miss a
      chance to whine!
      Thanks Again,
      Bonnie
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic