17728Re: [Hammock Camping] Hammock Stand

  • Steve Bennett
    Jun 22, 2007
      Good to know,

      I came across this while searching for screw in anchors:

      http://www.leevalley.com/garden/page.aspx?
      c=2&p=10457&cat=2,43319,33282&ap=2

      Bit pricey but it looks like it would hold well.

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic