17592Re: [Hammock Camping] sewing no-see-um question

  • Scott
    Jun 10, 2007
      Ahhh, that makes sense now. I see how this would be very handy. I have not
      done much sewing.

      Would this work when trying to sew velcro to noseeum netting? I was having
      a heck of a time sewing velcro to my bug netting for my speer hammock. It
      just kept stretching like crazy.