17579Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: 19th SEHHA Campout--Hot Springs, NC

    Jun 7, 2007
      i expect to get there around 8 or 9pm fri & i'm sure i'll still be hanging around the fire. ...tim

      Eddy <ewker@...> wrote: Looks like Neo and his kids will be at my place Friday around 5:00 We
      will head out by 5:30 Central. We will stop to eat dinner some place
      and should be there by 11:30 Eastern time approx. Will anyone be up
      when we arrive??

      I think the main campsite is 413. Is everyone staying there or are
      there multiple sites. I hope we don't come in waking folks so my
      apologizes in advance if we do.

      Eddy