17557New Terminology

    Jun 6, 2007
      Ed... I noticed you got the information for the new SnugFit Underquilt
      up on your web site (
      http://www.speerhammocks.com/Products/SnugFit.htm ) and couldn't
      resist giving it a shameless plug <grin>. I think there are enough
      new terms in there to make people wonder if we are using another
      language. It will be interesting to see which ones are intuitive to
      people and which ones aren't. I think your photos go a long way in
      explaining most of them and I suspect this time next year those terms
      will be in common use when folks discuss top-of-the-line underquilts
      for hammocks.

      Dave Womble
      aka Youngblood
      Co-developer of the Speer SPE and SnugFit Underquilt
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic