17523Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Tightening a Hennessy Hammock without undoing the lashing?

  • Joseph Cabatu
    May 29, 2007
      Every now and then that would happen to me also. But what i do now along with the half hitch is to give the webbing (mule rope) a tug to lock the ring before putting any weight in the hammock. The seems to have solve that problem.

      Ralph Oborn <Ralph.oborn@...> wrote: On 5/29/07, Scott <hacktorious@...> wrote:

      > Becareful with the double-ring's. I had difficulty and the rings would
      > slip
      > when I was in the hammock. Thus, I decided to go back to the knots.

      Secure with a final half hitch for security.

      Ralph Oborn