      From: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com [mailto:hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of tim garner
      Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2007 9:01 PM
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SPAM] Re: [Hammock Camping] TrailDays07 May 18-20, 2007

      sorry i missed you rick. you weren't wearing a disguise were you?
      it was a great weekend. it was really fun working w/ ed, karen, & G-force.
      and i have great news (no i didn't just save a bunch of money by switching
      to gico).
      i found the camera i thought was lost or stolen!!! it was in the outside
      pocket of my pack, underneath the rain jacket & pants!!! i slid my hand in
      there several times... but not far enough i guess??? oh well... no pictures
      of that trip<g>.
      but i saw a bunch of people i knew & met some new folks. it was great!
      ...tim

      Ed Speer <ed@speerhammocks. <mailto:ed%40speerhammocks.com> com> wrote:
      Glad you made it to TrailDays Rick. We just got home, exhausted as usual.
      It was exciting to see so much interest in camping hammocks-5 vendors
      selling their own models + the well-attended hammock section in the
      campground. The real highlight of the TrailDays vendors this year must be
      the greatly expanded presence of camping hammocks-it was really rewarding to
      see such a change from prior years. Let's hope this is just the beginning
      of great things to come----Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc