17418Re: [Hammock Camping] modified sleeping bag

  • Coy
    May 7, 2007
      Cody is doing great. he is back to paintball wars in the woods and
      playing softball on a rec league team. His arm with the steel plate
      bothers him sometimes but all things considered that not bad.

      been thinking about a trip back to the Conasauga wildreness area
      sometime later when it gets hot. Might do the other trail over the
      mountian this time....I'll holler when I get a chance to go in case
      you can join me.

      Coy Boy

      > Coy,
      >
      > How are things... Cody in particular?
      >
      > Dave
      >
      > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Coy" <starnescr@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Tom, from reading garzon's description it sound like he did
      something
      > > like this.

      > > see photo that says wisp modification
      > >
      > > or you can buy severl bags with a foot vent zipper built in
      already
      > > which works. look at this report of the SD Volt for a good pic.
      > >
      > > http://tinyurl.com/zmsab
      > >
      > > http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Sleep%20Gear/Sleeping%
      > > 20Bags/Sierra%20Designs%20Glow%20and%20Volt/Coy%20Starnes/Field%
      > > 20Report/
      > >
      > > I'd like to see other photos as well. I think a few more here do
      > > something similar.
      > >
      > > Coy Boy
      > >

      > > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Tom Blum <teblum@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > gerzon
      > > >
      > > > a picture is worth a thousand words. I'm fuzzy on the big
      picture

      > > > Pretty please??
      > > >
      > > > Tom
      > >
      > > garazon wrote