17409Hammock for Boy Scout

  • Steve & Polly
    May 6, 2007
      We are looking for a hammock system for a Boy Scout to use camping and
      backpacking. It needs to include hanging system, rain cover, and
      insect netting. He wants to be able to use the money in his scout
      account to purchase it so we are looking for an inexpensive syatem but
      he also camps over 50 nights a year with the Boys Scouts so we need a
      good system for him. Last night he discovered Hennessy Hammocks and
      their Scout hammock system selling complete for $80. He is only 5 feet
      tall and 115 pound so I know the size will be okay. Is this a good
      system? What do you recommend?

      Thanks!
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic