17395Re: [Hammock Camping] "How to Make your own... (was Quilt Kit Help)

  • Sandy Kramer
    May 1, 2007
      I believe it is unethical (and possibly illegal?) to do that. And I
      don't want to get my little tush in a twist. :)

      but if you email me privately, I can explain how it is done.

      sandy in miami

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, cass-rjp@... wrote:

      > Hi sandy in miami
      > would it be possible for you to post the instructions and pictures
      for this
      > poncho/tent here. If i find it suitable I might even make a copy of
      it.
      > Thank you in advance!
      > Quoting Sandy Kramer <sandykayak@...>:
      >
      > > book is now at home...i'll look for it.
      > >
      > > sandy in miami
      > >

      > > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "C C Wayah" <ccwayah@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Samdi in Miami,
      > > > Could you send directions to this poncho tarp.
      > > > Rogene

      > > Fastex
      > > converts to

      > Mindanao State University - Iligan Campus
      > Visit us at http://www.msuiit.edu.ph

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic