17386Re: [Hammock Camping] Hammock camping without bottom insulation

  • André Corterier
    Apr 26, 2007
      <snip>
      > I wish I could spell enough German to express one of the nice idioms
      in
      > the language when it is clear that any dispute that might have been
      > imagined is over. I'll try and fail: "Al ist klar". Enjoy your
      hike!

      > Rick

      That's darn close. Impressive. "Alles klar" doesn't have a verb in
      there which makes it hard to remember, I guess - closest would be
      an "all clear" signal in the US, I guess.

      Thanks. First, I'll be enjoying a week around Lake Lucerne - I'll be
      checking in again on or around 7 May.

      André
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic