17359Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Quilt Kit Help

  • Scott
    Apr 15, 2007
      The clips work great, thanks for the tip.

      However, I did miss a baffle in the middle of the quilt. I didn't realize
      it until I had finished sewing all the baffles. Overall it still looks
      OK, and I am sure it will still function fine. I learned a lot and my
      sewing skills have improved a great deal.