17339SEHHA request

  • karens62@aol.com
    Apr 11, 2007
      Ed and I are really looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend. We should have plenty of hotdogs and fixin's but one thing we keep running short of is lawn chairs. We had accumulated quite a collection but over time, it has diminished as they break, rust away, etc. If anyone has an extra or two and doesn't mind throwing them into their trunk, it would be much appreciated.

      Thanks - See you in a couple of days!

      Karen