17282Re: [Hammock Camping] weather shield vs. larger tarp

  • amendment2@aol.com
    Apr 4, 2007
      Try the rainshed in Corvallis Oregon. Google it.

      In a message dated 4/4/2007 8:04:52 PM Central Daylight Time,
      hacktorious@... writes:

      Thanks for all the great info!

      I think I will go with a square tarp and skip the weather shield. I think
      the Speer Tarp is the one I will make because it is very straight forward,
      and I have already made one for someone else.

      Now to find some 1.1oz camo rip stop........

      Anyone know of a good website to learn how to sew the seems
      recommended when sewing the Speer tarp?