17276Re: [Hammock Camping] two in a hammock

    Apr 8, 2007
      Yes, but you would still be banging into each other because gravity
      would have both of you trying to occupy the same space. People have
      used two individual hammocks tied in close proximity but with enough
      separation to keep from banging into each other... some have used
      three trees (one shared and the other two close by), others have use
      two large diameter trees with the hammocks offset to different sides
      of the trees, others have used two trees with struts providing the
      separation, etc.

      Youngblood

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Chuck Henderson"
      <chu62003@...> wrote:

      > If I were to make a single hammock out of two full pieces of ripstop
      > nylon in the manner of a speers hammock , would the seam not
      > naturally provide a ridge of some sort between the two ?

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic