1727Re: I need your suggestions......

    Jun 10, 2003

      I'd suggest just hanging it up a lot like they show it in the photo.
      Just don't judge your comfort in this hammock to be what it can be in
      a camping hammock. Sometimes people call this sort of hammock a
      bannana hammock because you sleep in that position. I can't sleep
      like this, and I find that all the camping hammocks feel a lot better.

      I wonder how many people would spring for the hammock if it were not
      advertised with girls in it?

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Christina Moon <moonpi@i...>
      > I bought a tie-dye cotton hammock on eBay. It's a cute hammock,
      > from Thailand, but probably not worth what the seller was charging
      ~ not an
      > auction ~ I paid the *buy it now* price. It's 62 inches (5 ft. 1+
      > wide by 96 inches (8 ft.) long. Each end is hemmed. It came with
      a nylon
      > cord that is threaded through each end and then tied into loops.
      This is
      > how it hangs.
      > I know that the material at the hems is going to begin to wear as
      soon as
      > the cord is threaded through it and it's hung with the weight of a
      > in it.
      > My question is this ~~~ is there a better way to hang this hammock
      > what I just described?
      > Thanks,
      > Christina
      > Blessed Be the Peacemakers!
      > May Blesswings of Peace n Love surround you!
      > May your Mind be filled with Wisdom.
      > May your Eyes be filled with Beauty.
      > May your Soul be filled with Peace.
      > May your Heart be filled with Love.