17267Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Beeswax

  • Ralph Oborn
    Apr 6, 2007
      I;ve read large cities would quickly litterialy suffocate if it weren';t for
      the tress with the winds blowing near them from the forested areass around
      them I'm guessing that the life spoan of a tree out converts the C02 it
      does releae when it dies.

      Sorry, every bit of CO2 a tree stores as carbohydrates comes out again as it
      decomposes to CO2, UNLESS it gets buried in a swamp and converted to coal

      I'm not saying that trees are bad, I'm just saying that they are only a
      temporary carbon storage device (for a few decades).

      Besides we need them to hang hammocks.