17263Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Beeswax

  • Scott
    Apr 6, 2007
      That is an interesting concept, I have never thought of it that way.

      As far as planting trees, I think it is a good idea because it will help
      make up for all the loss due to deforestation. This is a tremendous amount
      of trees. Of course the combination of more trees with the number of
      existing automobiles could potentially make things worse.

      --
      Scott
      www.AntiFuel.com