17249Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Studies

  • Scott
    Apr 4, 2007
      The leadership course I took, which I previously mentioned, was taught by Leave
      No Trace <http://www.lnt.org/main.html>.

      Here are some articles I dug up from their website, which may contain the
      info your looking for.

      Recreation Impacts and Management in Wilderness: A State-of-Knowledge
      Review<http://www.lnt.org/training/resources/documents/SOKWildernesspap.pdf>
      Recreation Ecology Research Findings - Implications for Wilderness and Park
      Managers<http://www.lnt.org/training/resources/documents/RecEcolResFindings.pdf>

      The link to more of their resources is:
      http://www.lnt.org/training/resources/index.html

      If you cannot what your looking for you can browse their main website by
      visiting: http://www.lnt.org

      I am sure you can find something there. You can also email them and ask any
      further questions you might have. They are more then willing to help.
      Good Luck!

      PS:
      I am digging through my paperwork from the course in hopes I might find
      something for you.

      --
      Scott
      www.AntiFuel.com