17247Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: weather shield vs. larger tarp

    Apr 4 7:05 PM
      some how that simple concept of a single tie out in the middle has slipped me.
      but i like it! simple but effective. and light weight too. ...tim

      Dave Womble <dpwomble@...> wrote: --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, tim garner wrote:

      > ok, i looked at the picture again & i see that the extra tie out
      is mid way on the side. can you tell me again the size of that tarp?
      i like that set-up.
      > i started using picasa a while back & it's by far the best
      picture storage i've used. ...tim
      > PS... getting close to SEHHA at hot springs time!!!

      Tim,

      It is this one
      http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/hammockcamping/photos/browse/1da8 or
      one of its brothers.