17245Re: [Hammock Camping] weather shield vs. larger tarp

  • Scott
    Apr 4, 2007
      Thanks for all the great info!

      I think I will go with a square tarp and skip the weather shield. I think
      the Speer Tarp is the one I will make because it is very straight forward,
      and I have already made one for someone else.

      Now to find some 1.1oz camo rip stop........

      Anyone know of a good website to learn how to sew the seems
      recommended when sewing the Speer tarp?

      --
      Scott
      www.AntiFuel.com