17243Re: Studies

  • John and Jessica
    Apr 4, 2007
      I'll poke through some of my stuff back at the office. We're (ladyfriend and
      I) are working on PhD's in Parks and Rec. She deal more with recreation
      ecology than I do though. I deal more with trail systems, greenways, and
      that sort of stuff.

      There is scads of info about tent and campsite impacts, but I don't remember
      anything specifically about hammocks.

      -John
      www.SourcetoSea.net

      --
      Visit www.SourcetoSea.net for more information about our 2,150 mile
      expedition down the Mississippi River to benefit the Audubon Society.