17230Re: [Hammock Camping] asym tarp

  • Scott
    Apr 3, 2007
      Nice site, thanks.

      After doing a little research is seems to cost about the same to buy a tarp,
      or make your own. I cannot see paying $100+ for materials when I can buy a
      pre-made Mac tarp for $115. Perhaps I am looking in the wrong places to buy
      materials. Any suggestions?

      Previously someone suggested Walmart, but the one in my area doesn't seem to
      carry anything. I tried G Street Fabrics near my place, but they don't have
      any labels on the rip-stop nylon so I don't know if it is 1.1, or 1.9, and
      either do the employees.