1712inches

  • robi dawson
    Jun 10, 2003
      Rick,

      you are a scientist, right? if so, i find it even more intriguing that you like anatomic measurements....

      all that about the inch was interesting.. i will see what i can find out about the Hungarian... that grain of barley part sounds familiar for some reason...

      Robi

      ps, i hope we are not boring anyone with this discussion...

      oh. yea i have been meaning to ask what is an overhand knot? better yet, could you point me out to a knot site that might have it and other cool/useful knots to learn?

      thanks
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic