17087RE: [SPAM] Re: [Hammock Camping] Tasmanian Adventure

  • Bill Fornshell
    Mar 11 6:21 PM
      Hi Ed,

      It was way off-topic for the group I moderate so for
      that group it was same as spam. Yes, I looked at it.
      The pictures were nice so it may not have been bad
      spam but I still think it was spam.

      This is your group so it is your call.

      Bill in Texas

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic