17040Re: [Hammock Camping] Knotless Hammock

  • moabrocks
    Mar 4, 2007
      Thanks for the link ... I think I am going to go with the ring buckle
      support system. Looks to be pretty easy to adjust and a lot stronger.

      Thanks

      > check out this thread on ring buckle supports.
      > http://www.hammockforums.net/forum/showthread.php?t=565
      > there is also another thread about using the nightize figure 9
      gizmo on a tarp line, but i believe it would soon damage a hammock
      support w/ the weight that's put on it. ...tim