17031Re: [Hammock Camping] Hammock Stand

    Mar 3, 2007
      here's two hammock stands that others have & like. Vario & Jobek.
      try googling those names w/ hammock stand & you should find their web site. ..tim

      hallieandmarie <hallieandmarie@...> wrote:
      Hello All,

      I'm trying to find a good place to get a hammock stand.

      I have a hammock that I bought in Mexico that is great, however, it
      doesn't have the wood spreader bars and requires a LONG span to use it
      without touching the ground.

      Recently I found a used hammock with the wood spreader bars at a
      Habitat for Humanity store. I had to buy it!

      I'm going to take my hammocks with me on my RV trip to nap in and
      sometimes sleep under the stars. I'm sure I won't always find
      the "right" trees to hang my hammck from and I also don't want to
      injure the bark. I've seen hammock stands for sale but I don't want
      to spend an arm and a leg for it. Any suggestions?

      It's here! Your new message!