17000Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Flash-light's

  • ian toal
    Feb 23, 2007
      I have another link for you for solar powered chargers. The sight is really good and has a lot of solar powered options for home, travel and camping. Check it out...Solar Cell Phone Charger :: Silicon Solar Inc

      This link leads to cell phone chargers but you can find battery chargers here too.

      Enjoy,

      Ian

      Randal Swink <rswink@...> wrote: I really want a way to solar/mechanical charge a MP3 player, cell phone, or
      NiMH batteries for the GPS. Anybody know of anything like that?