      From: starnescr <starnescr@...> [mailto:starnescr@...]
      Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 7:36 PM
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Hammock Camping Re: OK.....first question

      I'm not sure which snakes can climb trees. I know black racers and
      chichen snakes do. I was a tree climber for several years in my
      younger days and got quite a scare several times when I would climb
      across one being real still or hid in a knot or nest. Good thing I
      was tied in or I might have fell to the ground a few times. But I
      don't

      Coy Boy

      -
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic