16995Re: Flash-light's

  • jonas4321
    Feb 23, 2007
      > I tried a palm top computer with a guttenberg book loaded..... hard to
      > push tiny buttons with gloves on :]
      I am hooked on audiobooks, either from the library or from my
      Audible.com account. From the library, I rip the CD's to MP3, from
      Audible, they are ready for an MP3 player. I use a 1G Creative Labs
      flash-based MP3 player and earbuds. Weighs less than a book even with
      multiple spare batteries.

      Taking a glove off to hit the button once or twice is not a hassle.
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic