1688anybody familiar with these...

  • robi dawson
    Jun 7, 2003
      Hi everybody,

      I finally located a source for so called ripstop nylon here in Budapest.

      In brief they have fabrics made by F.O.V. of Sweden and Concordia of Belgium.

      They several weights, ranging from 42 g/m2 to 200g/m2. sg like 1.4 oz/yd to 7 oz/yd...

      Anybody know about these companies/their products?

      But it is extremely pricey and i am not sure of the material......

      also, very interesting was her supplex - i thougth that was a brand name - she showed me some material and the technical tag on it. Said sg like tag name - XYZ, other tag name - Supplex..

      what's up with that?

      and before i forget, thanks for all the replies to my request for donations!

      robi

      At 11:22 PM 6/6/03 +0000, you wrote:
      I wrote a very short article in Hammock Wiki about finding a place to
      hammock camp.

      You can read the article here:

      http://www.flyfisher-kayaks.com/cgi-bin/hwiki.pl?Finding_A_Spot

      Also, please go out to the Hammock Wiki index and find an article
      that needs to be written and put a few words down about it.  You can
      tell the articles that don't have anything written yet, because they
      have blue question marks next to them.

      The index is at

      http://www.flyfisher-kayaks.com/cgi-bin/hwiki.pl

      Rick