16852Re: [Hammock Camping] portable hammock stand

  • Ralph Oborn
    Feb 7, 2007
      When you say tee, you are really talking about a cross? Right?

      So at each end you have two legs going out crosswise horizontal at ground
      level and one "upright" going out at a 45° angle?

      Ralph (who used to do some plumbing) (and is confused)