16826Re: Risk's Test Hammock

  • beentomadrid
    Feb 5, 2007
      Like Ralph I use the double sheet bend, but I have made lots of fully
      functional hammocks with no sewing at all. What I like about them is I
      can be on my way to do some car camping, swing by a walmart or
      whatever, grab 3 or 4 yards of cloth, a bag of 3/8 yellow hollow braid
      rope (and a some webbing if they have some) and have a perfectly
      comfortable hammock for the weekend for less than $10! I just make it
      in camp (picnic tables at campgrounds are great for folding them up).

      ~Doug Campbell

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "tory1942" <tory1942@...> wrote:

      > Has anyone actually used the Test Hammock in an overnight camp? Or
      > swung it in their yards? Just curious.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic