      From: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com [mailto:hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of Ed Speer
      Sent: Friday, February 02, 2007 8:28 AM
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] RE: [SPAM] Re: [Hammock Camping] Latest porn
      spam

      Thanks RevT, I've checked a bit more & found that that email address
      belongs to someone inappropriate for our group, so I've removed that member
      & banned the address. It is a sex related email address & the owner joined
      our group 2 years ago-so it was not a new member that our recent
      moderator-approval process would have caught. Unfortunately, I failed to
      catch this sooner--My apologies to everyone. At least we're now free from
      that one..Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      .

      <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=8969804/grpspId=1705065843/msgId
      =16791/stime=1170423018/nc1=1/nc2=2/nc3=3>