16781Latest porn spam

    Feb 1 9:43 AM
      Sorry about that last porn message--it got past me, but has now been
      deleted. We have 4 or 5 moderators on this List & we've recently
      begun approving all new members in an attempt to prevent spam messages
      like the one today. This new-member approval process has been working
      quite well, but apparently this spammer appeared to be a ligitmate
      hammock camper & was approved by mistake. Please accept my apologies

      In my anger, I deleted the porn post from the List before noting the
      email address of the sender. So if someone can send me the sender's
      email address, I will remove them from our List & ban that address
      from ever posting again. Thanks....Ed

      Moderator--Hammock Camping List
      Author, Hammock Camping book
      Editor, Hammock CAmping News