16778Re: [Hammock Camping] "Wet ropes can make excellent conductors."

    Jan 30, 2007
      carterm@... wrote: Hey Tim,

      Yes, that would be the one.
      How are you doing?

      Michael

      .doing good... hope you are.
      are you still in NC? if so, mabey we can talk ed into going back up to mt mitchel.
      i just got back from a couple nights in the mt rogers area in VA w/ a group of hammockers. it didn't get as cold as we expected, but did get down to 21°f.
      ...tim