16721Re: dayhike Sunday

    Jan 20, 2007
      Congrats Marta! Glad to hear you made it to Springer--quite an
      accomplishment. Also gald to hear you made it back from Colorado--
      did you get snowed in at all?

      Karen & I met Snapshot at Springer NYE. He & two other sobos made
      it late afternoon & partied most of the night! The weather was
      really bad--heavy rain & fog, but the temps were warm....Ed

      Moderator--hammock camping List
      Author--Hammock Camping book
      Editor--Hammock Camping newsletters
      Owner--Speer Hammocks Inc

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "marta_clark"
      <marta_clark@...> wrote:

      > Hello, folks! I'm mostly done with my thru-hike (is that a
      > contradiction?), and am back home, but jonesing to get back and do
      some
      > hiking.
      >
      > I'm planning a dayhike on the AT from Sam's Gap to Devils Fork Gap
      this
      > coming Sunday. I'll be driving up for the day from Charlotte. My
      > husband will be my shuttle driver, unless I can find someone else
      who
      > wants to spot cars with me.
      >
      > Anyone interested?
      >
      > Cheers!