16660RE: [Hammock Camping] Hammock Campout--Springer Mtn, GA Dec 31, 2006

    Jan 3, 2007
      You're a wise man Tom. It's probably a good thing you had the sense to stay
      off the mountain. It really was an ordeal for everyone, even those who did
      manage to stay somewhat dry. It was a chore just making camp, packing,
      unpacking, gathering water, cooking.everything in a downpour is that more
      difficult. It took all day yesterday just to dry everything.

      At least it was warm, unlike some past NYEs.

      Were you with Brian? We were wondering what happened to you guys..Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      _____