16583Re: [Hammock Camping] Wal Mart Fabric Department Closing?

    Dec 17, 2006
      i agree w/ you jonas... i try not to go to wal-mart for anything now but $1.00 fabric either.
      i`m going to be near one tomorrow, so i`ll see if they have anything worth while. i haven`t found much in a while. ...tim

      jonas4321 <jonas4321@...> wrote:
      I was in a local Super Center that had just opened, scoping out the
      fabric dept. for ripstop as usual (the only reason to GO into a Wal
      Mart imo, but that's another thread). .
      I asked another clerk in a different .

      Do You Yahoo!?